AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL AWARDS RECEIVED
- International Giants group Delhi award on 22 th of Sept. 1992.
- Award of Excellence achieved on excimer corneal shaping at Aphakia eye California on 12 th of October 1991.
- Selected for the 1993 award of the paediatric opthalomological society of India for the cursade for the advancement of eye child care in India(kolkata) on 2nd Jan. 1994.
- Awarded by BC.Roy award by DR. Kalyan Hazari president of all India medical association on 19th of Oct. 1997. at medical college Indore.
- HONOURED BY LIMCA BOOK OF RECOREDS 1996 PAGE NO. 101 REGARDING FIVE LAKH OPERATION PERFORMING.
- Honoured by American academy of ophthalmology EYE NET magazine regarding maximum radial keratotomy eye surgery performing.
- Awarded by friendship forum fo India on 15th April in New Delhi with BHARAT EXCELLENCE AWARDS 1998.
- Awarded by all India achievers conference with GEM OF INDIA on 8th of june 1998.
- HONOURED BY THEN PRESIDENT DR. SHANKAR DAYAL SHARMA IN RASHTRAPATI BHAWAN FOR FIVE LAKH OPERATION PERFORMING.
- Honoured by Asia Pacific who-is-who.
- Honoured by American biographical Institure USA.
- Honoured by Shree Ahilyotsav Samitee for the best eye surgeon at Gandhi Hall Indore on 20 th of Aug. 1998.
- Honoured by Indian economic development and research association New Delhi on 20th of Aug. 1998 by NATIONAL HEALTH EXCELLENCE AWARD.
- Awarded by Governer of Madhya Pradesh Dr. Bhai Mahaveer during golden jublee celebrations in MGM Medical college Indore regarding presentation fo paper on radial keratotomy past,present and future(long series in the world) on 18th of Dec. 1998.
- Awarded by MAN OF ACHIEVEMENT AWARD 1999 by International publishing house at New Delhi.
- Awarded by INDIRA GANDHI SADBHAWANA AWARD at New Delhi by shree Choudhry Randhir Singh Governor of Sikkim.
- India Today published an article on 7th Feb. 2000 regarding honoured by Guinneess book of records.
- Awarded by SATKAR KALA KENDRA, INDORE by PADMBHUSHAN LATE DR. S.K. MUKERJEE memorial chikitsa sewa award 2001 on date 06.09.2001. At mahatma Gandhi memorial medical college, Indore.
- Awarded by Sumitra Mahajan & Vankaya Naidu
We Exist for Your Healthy Eyesight
We Treat Patients like Family
Our success is based on a simple formula: treat our patients like family..We treat patients like Family: You will feel at home when you visit our hospital. Dr. P.S Hardia hospital is built on foundation of excellence, humanity and patient satisfaction. Every corner radiates our vision of servicing humanity. Here at Hardia Eye Hospital, you are more than a patient; you are family
Friendly and Knowledgeable Team
Dr. PS Hardia, is the one of the most respected and experienced experts in the field of Ophthalmology under his guidance Dr. Rajeev Hardia and his team of Ophthalmologist, Optometrists, Opticians, Ophthalmic pathology and others are committed to giving you exceptional eye care that you can trust. We offer the most-advanced technology and ensure that our doctors undergo extensive training for each vision-correction procedure implemented at our state-of-the-art eye hospital..
We are Pioneers
We are pioneers in Refractive Surgery, first Refractive surgery for (–No) R K was done in the year 1978 And started Refractive surgery for (+No) R K in the year 1984..
State of the Art Eye Hospital Advanced Technology
Dr. P. S. Hardia Advanced Eye Care and Research Institute has the latest state-of-art equipment and facilities for the best treatment of your eyes.
We are Committed to Welfare and Eye Health of Communities
Hospital organizes Free and charitable eye camps across India and other countries every year and so far 515+ eye camps have been successfully organised. Till 178 FREE EYE CAMPS IN RADIAL KERATOTOMY, 332 CAMPS IN CATARACT & IOL, 5 IN DIAGNOSES were successfully organised